New day, new week, fresh start, a TONNE to accomplish this week! lol! So i'm going to set myself some goals for the week and see what I can actually accomplish! I'll stick with 10 goals and go from there...
- Cross 10 items off of my customs list. Hefty goal, but i'm determined!
- Write up & post pleated pouch tutorial.
- Figure out what my new customs schedule/routine will be. Right now it's consuming all of my time and I find that I have *zero* balance. Need to remedy that for when I reopen to new customs!
- Figure out Christmas list/budget! Jot down what i've spent so far so it can be tucked aside when we move over Christmas savings.
- Menu plan for the full week!
- Read & review at least *one* book. Soo far behind on this too. *sigh*
- Get out to buy Halloween candy & cookie decorations for baking with the kids, etc...
- Make Grandma a birthday gift & buy her something yummy & a card! It's tomorrow so I need to move it on this one!!
- Play a board game with the girls daily! I've slacked on this one and they really love it when we do this.. need to make it a priority!
- Make a "to do" list for after dinner. This should make my life easier the next morning... i'm usually pretty beat by night time, but stuff still needs done. So perhaps a small "to do" list each evening will keep me on track!
And that's that! :) I'm off for the day... hope you have a great Monday!!
Do you make weekly goals? Any goals this week you're hoping to accomplish?