Good Morning! :) It's a gloomy and dark Monday here thus far, but the sun is supposed to come out this afternoon andn our temperature is supposed to hit double digits, so i'm hoping for a nice day! I actually love Mondays... although i'm sure I may be a one & only on this one. lol! A fresh start to my week with new goals to (hopefully) achieve!
Looking back to last week's goals, I didn't do too badly. I think that I cdefinitely could have done better, but i'm ok with what I did accomplish as those goals are "over & above" my everyday regular stuff that needs done as well!
So here's what i'm hoping to accomplish this week:
- Make my creation for FB challenge group. It's my turn to come up with a challenge, so I need to get this one done ASAP!!
- Update my RTS album on FB and try to move some items from it. Auction? Sale? Hmmmm....
- Complete cloth napkin order so it can be mailed out next Monday.
- Take the girls shopping for spring/summer clothes. Now that Mya has her birthday money, she has some fun spending money to use, so she's excited!
- Go through winter coats/boots & donate what won't fit/be used next year.
- Declutter under upstairs bathroom sink. When we moved in child #2 organized it for me into baskets, but I think there are items under there that we probably don't use.
- One load of laundry per night. Going to try this one again... i'm going to set an alarm on my iPod to remind me or else I probably won't remember again.
- Call my Grandma to chat one night.
- Start reading "The Spirit-Filled Life". 2 chapters per day.
- Order or find locally, dry (?) high-lighters that won't bleed through my Bible pages.
- Send a friend going through a very hard time a card/chq to help her through this time. I cannot even imagine what she is going through right now, (it's one of my worst fears, something happening to one of my children) but her faith is incredibly inspiring.
- Earn/save extra income this week to fund #11.
- Take kidlets to library & update library card with new address.
- Post book review on "Spending Less & Living More".
And I think that's about it for now... i'll probably tack more on as I think about things, but for now, this is all that's on my mind besides the "regular" stuff. lol! So i'm off for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful & productive week!
What are your goals for the week?