Today my "to do" list is a short one, but will keep me busy!
- Visit Gma for her birthday and buy lunch.
- Grocery shopping.
- Canada Post.
- Complete 9 (probably 10) patchwork pouches for craft fair.
- Clean the house from top to bottom. We've been doing major decluttering and organizing - we are definitely leaning towards minimalism at this point and i'm loving it! The only "clutter" in the house is Miss Mya's barbie stuff in the playroom, and that's ok because there is plenty of room and shelving for it thankfully!
- Call the Diabetes Association to arrange a pick-up!
- Redo budget. Dh is sick and missed work last night which will throw off our budget next week, so I need to shuffle some funds a bit!
And on that note, i'm off for the day! I'm cutting it close, have a fabulous day!!